If your insurance covers out of network clinicians, we would be happy to provide you a superbill. Please call your insurance to confirm the reimbursement.
If you do not show up for your scheduled therapy appointment, and you have not provided notification at least 24 hours in advance, you will be required to pay the full cost of the session.
To make a payment, click on the button below:
Private rates: $180 per session
Insurance plans accepted:
Good Faith Estimate:
You have the right to receive a “Good Faith Estimate” explaining how much your medical care will cost.
• Under the law, health care providers need to give patients who don’t have insurance or who are not using insurance an estimate of the bill for medical items and services.
• You have the right to receive a Good Faith Estimate for the total expected cost of any non-emergency items or services. This includes related costs like medical tests, prescription drugs, equipment, and hospital fees.
• Make sure your health care provider gives you a Good Faith Estimate in writing at least 1 business day before your medical service or item. You can also ask your health care provider, and any other provider you choose, for a Good Faith Estimate before you schedule an item or service.
• If you receive a bill that is at least $400 more than your Good Faith Estimate, you can dispute the bill.
• Make sure to save a copy or picture of your Good Faith Estimate.
For questions or more information about your right to a Good Faith Estimate,
visit www.cms.gov/nosurprises or call 562-607-2496